7-Day Ab Challenge
No matter what age you are, beautifully defined abs are within reach! For the next 7 days, you will be performing workouts designed to challenge you and your midsection. These exercises will tone your abdominal muscles and help you shed the excess belly fat that lies above them.
We all want sleek and sexy abs, but the core musculature is also responsible for several important functions. Your core allows you to bend, rotate, and maintain posture. It also serves to protect and support your vital organs!
Performing this ab challenge will not only make you look great but also improve your quality of life!
There’s a lot more to creating toned and defined abs than basic crunches. The moves included in this routine will target each of the layers of your abdominal wall to ensure that you have a perfectly-sculpted core!
Before we get to the challenge, it’s important that you understand the role that your diet plays in earning 6-pack abs.
In order to reveal all of your hard work, you must maintain a healthy eating plan. Following the 8 simple rules below will uncover those muscles for noticeable results!DON'T MISSToday is your last day to get the abs stimulator at its lowest price EVER.
Healthy Eating Tips To Reveal Your Abs
1. Drink water throughout the day and always have some on hand when performing this challenge. Staying hydrated will help you lose the weight (and keep it off!)
2. Eat smaller portions. This will help you keep your daily calorie count lower.
3. Eliminate refined sugar and white flour. Instead, eat whole grains and foods that don’t have added sugar. Whole foods are generally less calorie dense but contain way more vital nutrients than processed foods do.
4. Increase in protein intake. Protein will tone your muscles and increase fat burn!
5. Avoid sodas (diet included). Even diet soda can cause you to crave more sugary, processed foods.
6. Speed up your metabolism by eating more often (5-6 times each day). Remember, meals should not be the standard restaurant portions but rather mini meals. Eating on salad plates instead of dinner size plates is a good start. When your body is well-nourished, it will let go of excess fat more easily.
7. Never skip breakfast! Making healthy choices in the morning will help you continue making healthy choices all day long.
8. After this challenge has ended, be sure to continue doing ab workouts three times weekly.DON'T MISSToday is your last day to get the abs stimulator at its lowest price EVER.
The 7-Day Ab Challenge
Do this 10-minute abs workout every day! Start with a single set in the first day and add an extra set each day so that on the last day you'll have to do 7 sets. That's one hour and 10 minutes of ab strengthening exercises. Amazing!
10-Minute Abs Workout
Perform each exercise for 50 seconds, resting for 10 seconds in-between. Complete one full circuit on the first day, then two circuits on the second day, 3 on the third day, and so on.
You don't have to perform the circuits one after the other (even though that would be great!). So you can do two circuits in the morning and two in the evening on the fourth day of the 7-day ab challenge.
1. Flutter Kicks
2. Reaching Oblique Crunch
3. Side Plank Hip Raises (both sides)
4. Russian Twists
5. Toe Touch Crunches
6. Leg Lifts
7. Single Leg Bridge (each leg)
8. Knee Tucks
Are you taking the 7-Day Ab Challenge? The time is going to pass anyway, you might as well make this week count! In order to keep progressing, train your core at least 4 times per week!